We are your critical engine component experts
*Alliant Power Brand Warranty Policy - Revised November 2023
ALLIANT POWER WARRANTS ITS ALLIANT POWER BRANDED PRODUCTS TO BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING:
The warranty period commences the day the product is delivered to the original consumer purchaser. Alliant Power warrants that it will credit or replace, free of charge, any product which, under normal conditions of use and service, is determined by Alliant Power to be defective in material or workmanship and which is within the warranty period and constraints listed below.
ALLIANT POWER BRAND WARRANTY COVERAGE
The Alliant Power Brand Warranty COVERS and therefore INCLUDES:
- Guaranteed part only warranty acceptance for qualifying products
- Defective parts in material and workmanship
- Unlimited miles/kilometers/hours on installed parts within the first 24-months after commencement of part warranty period for most Alliant Power products
- Labor costs for removal & reinstallation of affected parts, only if guaranteed part only acceptance is forgone*
ALLIANT POWER BRAND WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
The Alliant Power Brand Warranty DOES NOT COVER and therefore EXCLUDES:
- Labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects or any other consequential expenses
- Failures caused by fuel or oil contamination, fire damage, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, installation or operation
- Claims submitted to Alliant Power later than 45 days after failure date
- Failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts
- Failures caused by the use of power enhancing devices or modifications
- Labor costs for removal & reinstallation of affected parts, only if guaranteed part only acceptance is accepted*
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALLIANT POWER DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THIS WARRANTY SETS OUT YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS COVERED BY IT. NO ATTEMPT TO ALTER, MODIFY, OR AMEND THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE ALLOWED.
SOME COUNTRIES, STATES, PROVINCES AND OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG IMPLIED WARRANTIES LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY OR STATE TO STATE OR PROVINCE TO PROVINCE OR JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
*Note: Removal and reinstallation labor reimbursement is issued in accordance with the most recent version of the Alliant Power warranty repair flat rate labor schedule at a standard $120/hr shop rate. Warranties can only be submitted once. Customer must choose between parts and labor OR guaranteed part only acceptance submission. For labor consideration all repair invoices must be submitted at time of claim submission.